събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Will mama Sarah quit her career? (Bild)

Will mama Sarah quit her career?
Bild, 30th June 2003

In Bild Sarah Connor (23, "From Sarah with Love") exclusively revealed that she's three months pregnant. Now the fans are worrying whether she'll quit her career for the child?

The singer says suddenly: "I cannot say how my career will continue yet. That completely depends on how much does the baby require."

For next year she'd like to concentrate on the baby: "For 2004 I can say nothing at all about my career."

Sentences that leave the fans wondering. They're idol will rather concentrate on a peaceful family life instead of sold out concerts and smash hits. Sarah Connor notes: "I don't have to prove myself any more."

What matters now is her child and her husband-to-be Marc Terenzi (25), the boss and guitarist of the boyband Natural. Mama Connor: "I definitely want to marry Marc before the birth of the baby."

Bild asked from the singer: Do you want to give up your career for the baby?

Sarah Connor: "I surely won't ever stop making music. That simply is my life. However, I won't be standing on the stage next year straight after the six weeks off after the birth. The child is in first place in my life."

She is 23 years old. Does the child fit in your career now?

"It's completely right for me to get a child now. There's never a perfect time. But I've already recorded new songs and also plan a love duet with Marc. My album probably comes out in the fall." Right before the birth of the baby...

Няма коментари: