събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

"I want a whole team of kids" (Bild)



The happy couple in mid-June I want a whole team of kids
Bild, 6th July 2003

Mr Terenzi, how did you react when you heard the happy news?
Marc Terenzi: I was very delighted. It was the sweetest news in the world. I told it immediately to my band mates of Natural. The guys were also really happy. I want to have a whole baseball team.
Sarah Connor: A baseball team? We haven't talked about that!
Terenzi: Ok, but a few children more would be nice. I don't want my child to grow up alone. I was very lucky to have my sister.

And where are the children gonna grow up?
Connor: We're just started to talk about that and they will grow up in Germany and in America. First we'll spend some time in Florida, we want to buy a house from there.

What has changed since you heard that the new generation is on the way?
Terenzi: We simple had to hurry up with a lot of things. For us it was clear that we'll marry, now we'll do it really soon. Was there more? Our text messages. Sarah writes "We love you" now and I write "I love you [the german word "euch" means you of 2 people]".
Connor: And Marc reads books with titels like "How do I become a good father?". And comments my behavior with sentences like: "You're doing that now? There's nothing about that in my book!"

Do you still remember your first date?
Both: Of course!
Connor: We were eating at a restaurant in Berlin. We took the wine bottle with us and put lovely notes for each other in it. We'll only read the notes after our weddings.

How big are your phone bills?
Connor: Gigantic. We pay about 3000$ together.

Sounds like you live in total harmonie. Is there also something that you don't like about each other?
Connor: He constantly searches for things and never knows where he left them.
Terenzi: And in the mornings, you don't like me that much...
Connor: Marc is always on a good mood and talks all the time. Also at 6 o'clock in the morning when I'm still sleepy.

Are you jealous of each other?
Terenzi: Luckily not.
Connor: Not anymore. I've never made a big scene of it, but rather said that "Now you've looked at her bottom for long enough..."
Terenzi: I didn't look at one stranger's bottom!

You can admit it now...
Terenzi: Thank you, very generous. But we unconditionally trust each other.
Connor: Yeah, that's true. There are no other people that I would say that about. I would never have thought that I could feel this way.

There was this rumour going round a few days ago that you couldn't be the father of the baby, because at the time it should've happened you were in Asia...
Terenzi: Hey, Sarah baby, is there something you haven't told me about? Just kidding: Because of SARS we had to stop our Asia tour and we were in Florida for a week - and Sarah visited me there. That's where and when it happened...

Няма коментари: