събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

"We want to get married at christmas!" (Bravo)

Interviews

Sarah in an interview - her most personal feelings...
"We want to get married at christmas!"
Bravo, November 2003

Bravo: Sarah, your new album "Key To My Soul" has just come out. The pregnancy didn't prevent you from singing?
Sarah: (laughs) The opposite - as I found out in summer that I'm pregnant, I got loads of energy from that! I wanted that my fans would get something new from me before I'd go on the baby break in 2004.
Bravo: What does your album title mean? Why that name?
Sarah: Because everything that I'm experiencing and feeling at the moment is described on the album. It's about my relationship with Marc, about our life and our baby. About how fast it changed my life. Whoever listenes to the album, will hear my most personal feelings.
Bravo: Can you give us an example?
Sarah: One of the songs is called "Daddy's Eyes" - it's directly about my baby. I sing: "I know when you arrive, you'll have your daddy's eyes. I'll always see your dad through you and the three of us will always be together." (Sarah's eyes fill up with tears). I was stading in the studio, I could feel my baby in my stomach and sang these lines - an unbelievable feeling! This songs is so personal to me, even though I haven't written it myself.
Bravo: Which songs on the album have you written?
Sarah: "When Two Become One". The song is about my relationship with Marc, about how we know we belong together, no matter what anyone else says. And "Every Moment Of My Life". I wrote it with Marc. A song about our lives as we both travel so much. The message is: "No matter where I currently am - I love you every moment of my life. You're always by me."
Bravo: You're on the seventh month now...
Sarah: (shines) ...and I'm extremely happy! Everything is so solid now. I feel how my baby grows inside me, he senses things and lets me know when I do something that's not ok for him. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore - he will struggle against it! When I lie on my back and he has quite a lot of space in my stomach, he kicks, has a hiccup or moves - that's the most beautiful feeling for me! The feeling that soon we'll be a little family is overhelming.
Bravo: You say "he"? So, it's gonna be a boy...
Sarah: (laughs) We don't know that yet! Some say that it's gonna be a girl, the others think it's a boy.
Bravo: How many doctors have you asked?
Sarah: Two. I've asked my family doctor here and he said it looks like a girl. My doctor in America thought it's definitely gonna be a boy. It doesn't matter for us - the main thing is that the child is healthy.
Bravo: Have you already picked up a name?
Sarah: No, we still haven't decided any names.
Bravo: But you've already found a house in Orlando, Florida, Marc's home country.
Sarah: Yeah! It's wonderful, it has seven rooms, a swimming pool and is decorated with bright furniture. I was just there for one and half months and bought the furniture when Marc was touring with Natural. I wasn't allowed to do anything in the baby's room though - Marc definitely wanted to be there when it was done, it was very important for him!
Bravo: What does the room look like then?
Sarah: Warm and cosy, green and blue colours. The curtains that Marc found are blue chequered. The shrimping blanket and the inside of the cradle are green, yellow, blue and a bit of red and pink. It's pretty colourful - and neutral: a girl as well as a boy could live there.
Bravo: And when are you going to marry?
Sarah: We have all the paperwork done and now we only have to announce it to the civil register. We'd love to get married at christmas!
Bravo: How romantic...
Sarah: Yeah, it would be nice. Marc's family is in Germany at christmas, so we'd all be together. But it still hasn't been scheduled.
Bravo: And when will you go to America?
Sarah: Not so soon. I wanna be in Germany for the first four weeks after the birth for the routine check-ups. In March, Marc is in Asia for four weeks to promote the new album with Natural. I'll go to the US when he'll be back from there. So, sometime in spring. But I won't go there for forever - Germany will always be my home.

Няма коментари: