събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Sarah shows her cute boys (Bild)


The happy family Sarah shows her cute boys
Bild, 15th February 2004

Popstar Sarah Connor gave birth to her son Tyler 13 days ago in Orlando, Florida. The father Marc Terenzi was also present in the labour. The young parents show their little son exclusively in BamS (Bild Am Sontag). And Sarah tells how the role of a mother has changed her life.

Congratulations for the baby! Who does Tyler look like?
He has definitely Marc's eyes and his nose, as well as his black hair. My mum said that he has my mouth. I haven't exactly noticed that yet. Of course for me he's the most beautiful baby that I've seen.

When you first held Tyler in your arms...
...was the greatest moment in my life. I was totally overhelmed. For 9 months, he was in my belly - and then he was finally there. This little baby is a piece from Marc and me and will always belong to us.

Do you breast-feed your son?
Yeah, I breast-feed Tyler every 3 or 4 hours. I don't get enough sleep because of that - but that happens with all new mothers, so... That's totally okay though, I love it.

What does your boyfriend do?
He swaddles him and Tyler likes to sleep on his chest. Marc is a great dad, he's incredibly patient and loving.

Няма коментари: