събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Interview transcript (Tokyo FM)

Interview Transcript
Tokyo FM, July 2004

Interviewer: Once again, Sarah Connor! Good to see you again.
Sarah: Thank you very much. Good to see you again.
Interviewer: Would you like to introduce yourself maybe in Japanese.
Sarah: In Japanese, oh my goodness. Sarah Connor (some japanese word). (laughs)
Interviewer: So how was it performing in front of a Japanese audience for the first time?
Sarah: It was very exciting, it was very cool. I was very nervous before the show, but it turned out very well. I hope they liked it, I guess they liked it. You were there, so...
Interviewer: Yeah! How was the audience responding? What do you think about the Japanese audience?
Sarah: It's cool, but it was very different, cause you were very respectful. Like they were waiting and they let me finish my song and then they would clap and cheer. That was very sweet. I like that.
Interviewer: Tell us a little bit about your album "Bounce" for the people who haven't heard it yet.
Sarah: Bounce is including of course my song Bounce. It's kind of a reflection of my last three albums that I've done in the past, it shows my musical progress, it's a mix of soul, sex and sensuality.
Interviewer: You gave this plate and the powder as a souvenier yesterday.
Sarah: Yes.
Interviewer: What's the meaning behind this?
Sarah: Because I learned that my name Sarah is a plate, it's meaning plate here, so it's Sarah and then when you shake the powder it's Connor. So they told me that, so I just, you know...
Interviewer: I see!
Sarah: I'll give it to you, so you won't forget me. So when they're here, you'll always think about Sarah Connor!
Interviewer: Would you give your autograph on this? (gives the plate to Sarah)
Sarah: Of course. (signs the plate)
Interviewer: So, maybe before you go, you'd like to give us a message in Japanese, your favourite word...
Sarah: My favourite word... (laughs)
Interviewer: You said it good yesterday!
Sarah: Ok, ummm... I love you and I hope you're gonna enjoy my music and love me back and (something in Japanese). (laughs) I'm blushing.
Interviewer: I had a great time, thanks!
Sarah: Thank you, me too, it was very nice meeting you. See you next time.
Interviewer: Yeah, of course!

Няма коментари: