събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Chat transcript (Viva.tv)

Chat Transcript
Viva.tv, 24th September 2004

VIVAComet: Sarah's now here for you!
marta-16: Hi Sarah. How are you? And what about Tyler? He's cute!!!!
Sarah: Hi sweethearts!
Sarah: Nice to see you again.
Sarah: How's it going guys?
wahrheit: Sarah, did you happen to be in Duisburg last week? You looked very sexy yesterday!
Sarah: Thanks a lot, yeah, I was there.
ziegler16: When will your new single be released?
Sarah: Soon... very soon, I'm working on it.
n_cky: Are you planning a second baby?
Sarah: Clearly, someday, but not yet. Maybe in two or three years.
Sarah: The Tye guy should first grow a little older.
fantasia15: Where's Marc? Can you bring him in front of the webcam and tell him greetings from Michelle?
Sarah: He's in the dressing room, making himself look cute for you.
Sarah: I'll tell him greetings from you!
ziegler16: When will you go on tour again?? I think you look fabulous. Kisses!
Sarah: In the beginning of 2005, I can hardly wait!
fantasia15: How's it going with the recording of the new album?
Sarah: Very good. I've got so much to tell... It's gonna be a lot of fun.
ziegler16: Are you happy??????
Sarah: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
fantasia15: How is Tyler? Has he made any progress with shrimping? (Marc told me about it)
Sarah: Yeah, today he even managed to get in the shrimping position by himself for the first time!!! I'm soooooo proud!
stephan_gensc: Which singer would you (still) like to make a duet with?
Sarah: With Usher or Patti LaBelle maybe.
Sarah: Or Michael Jackson?!
mybabe: Have you already written some lyrics?
Sarah: Yeah, I have.
Sarah: Here's Marc!
Sarah: I'm gonna pass this onto Marc for a little while, just for the little girls.
Marc: Hi!
Marc: I have been watching Mansons band.
xxkleinemaus: Marc ,I love you!
Marc: Love you too.
dieschwarze: Hello Marc! What's up?
Marc: I miss Tyler
n_cky: Hey Marc, whats going on with Natural? Heard that u guys will make a rockband.
Marc: I am starting a band of my own with Micheal.
Marc: It will be a rock band.
insa4simo: Are you nervos for tonight? my english is not the best.. sorry
Marc: It's gonna be a really cool show.
Sarah: So, I'm back again!
n_cky: Will u still live in Delmenhorst?
Sarah: We still live in both places.
telia: Hi Sarah! #12 in Japan! Congrats! How was is there? Telia
Sarah: Totally great!! They're all karaoke fans there.
jenny0014: Where's Tyler?
Sarah: The Tye guy is at home with bima (my mum)
telia: Hi Sarah! What are the best qualities of Marc? Luv ya Telia
Sarah: He is the best daddy that any baby could ever wish for.
Sarah: And of course the best husband.
marta-16: Does Marc already speak good German?
Sarah: A lot more than two years ago. It's not too easy for him.
Sarah: His favourite word is "eichhörnchen" (=squirrel)
minnak: Hi Sarah, what's your upcoming album like, more ballads or uptempo songs? Greetings from Finland!
Sarah: I can't reveal much yet. It's a suprise, just wait and see!
Sarah: So, we gotta go to the dressing room now to get ready for the final rehearsal. Kisses. See you soon, or tomorrow on stage... And thanks a million for making our song Just One Last Dance #1 in the charts. We love you, you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Няма коментари: