събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

"I'm so happy that I want the whole world to know it" (Bild)

From Mama Sarah Connor With Love:
I'm so happy that I want the whole world to know it
Bild, 28th June 2003

For three weeks she kept the news secret, now she just can't keep her luck to herself: "Wow, I'll get a baby!"

Sarah Connor (23, "From Sarah With Love") is pregnant! Her green eyes sparkle even a little more than usual as she reveals the happy news for Bild in a cosy café in her home town Delmenhorst.

In the beginning of July, Sarah found out that she'll get a baby. It can't be seen yet. Her belly is as flat as always. "No wonder", she says. "I'll only come to the third month on sunday! There's nothing to see yet."

The father of the child is Marc Terenzi, Sarah's boyfriend for a year and the boss of the boyband "Natural" ("Put Your Arms Around Me"). They both got to know each other in a concert in Europapark Rust - and Sarah was sure right from the beginning: "He's the One!"

The singer has even got his initials "MT" tattooed on her left wrist. "We're both looking forward to the baby and are very, very happy", the pop queen tells.

Yesterday Marc celebrated his 25th birthday in America without Sarah. But already today she flies to Florida to be with him - and Sarah already gave him the most beautiful birthday present three weeks ago. She confessed to him: "Marc, we're getting a baby!" The dad-to-be is also overjoyed.

Sarah and Marc actually wanted to keep their baby luck to themselves for a while, but her friends already realised some changes in Sarah: she shined, her unusual tiredness - and that she doesn't smoke any more. Sarah: "Now's the moment when I want to publicly announce these wonderful news and inform my fans. At the moment I'm so happy that I want to share my luck with everyone."

Sarah Connor - probably sings in the future "From Mama With Love"

Няма коментари: