събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Chat Transcript

Chat Transcript
Bravo.de, November 2001

Hello and welcome to BRAVO.de-Chat with Sarah Connor.We're starting now - Sarah is waiting for your questions!
Hello cuties, here I am :-)
Let's begin!
Do you have an email address?
You can contact me at www.sarahconnor.com!
How old are you?
I'm 21 years old :-)
What do you think about O-Town???
I met them at Popkomm
They're sweet guys ;-)
How old is your sister who's in the video of 'From Sarah With Love'???
My sister's called Sophia-Luisa and she is 9 years old!
Hey Sarah, I'm a big fan of you!;)
When's your album out???
My album is called "Green Eyed Soul" and it's out on 26th November!
Hi, I think you're great but how do you keep yourself so fit?
I do kickboxing, run alot and try to eat healthy!
Sarah, do you have a boyfriend?
There's someone, who my heart beats for...
But he lives sooooo far away :-(
But I don't have a permanent boyfriend...
Since when did you want to be a singer?
Since I could sing...
I can't remember when that was :-)
Your new single is absolutely great!!
Thank you very much *happy*
Are you a natural blond?
I have four different colored streaks...
Hi, is it true that Hamza is your backgroundsinger?
No, he is my dancer, not a backgroundsinger...
Sarah, do you have a favourite motto?
Yes!
The future is, what I make of it...
How did you come up with the song "From Sarah With Love" and especially the lyrics?
I was in a seperation phase myself, when I wrote the song....
I wrote it into a song and then I wasn't sure anymore, if it was right...
I'm over it now!
But the song helped me, to process my feelings...
Now I call it a love declaration to my fans!
How were you discovered??
I wasn't discovered...
I've always worked for it and always made music
It took very long, until I found a good record company for me, who would take the risk to make black music with white artist!
Do you have an own horse???
Yes!
His name is Pepper :-)
Who does your styling?
My stylist and I plan my outfits, I tell her, what I like and what I'd like to have!
Hi! Sarah, are you planning a tour???????
That's my biggest dream! I hope I can do it next year!
Sarah, you are the best singer in Germany!
Thank you very much!
Do you always sing live??
Yes!
Sarah: Do you write your songs yourself?
Yes, I write my songs partly myself, but actually we all work together in the team!
I have three production teams
Who's your biggest idol?
People like Michael Jackson, Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder inspire me!
Who would you like to sing a duet with?
Who would you recommend? With whom would you like to see me then? ;-)
Do you believe in God?
I believe in something above and call it God!
I often speak to him in my thoughts!
We want to be singers too! Give us some tips...
Always keep trying! Work on your talents! And get a good lawyer, when you come to contracts ;-)
You are much better than Britney and co. Sarah!!!!
Are you still pleased when you get fanpost or is it just a routine for you?
I love my fanpost! The contact with my fans is very important!!
Without you I wouldn't be where I am now! :-)
Which of your singles do you listen to with full volume in shower????
How do you know, that I listen music with full volume in shower? :-))
Did your sister find it stupid to kiss the boy in your video? There's nothing wrong with it, but I thought another way when I was 9
In the beginning she thought it was a bit stupid (it's obvious - what would her friends think? :-))
But then she did it!
However only once, then the scene had to be ready *g*
Is it true that you're really an actress???
No!
Are you coming to München or near München soon
I'm sitting in München right now! :-))
Would you like to have a nose job?
Maybe sometimes, when I have time :-)
Do you seriously compete with Jeanette and Co.?
I don't compare myself with anybody!
What's the name of your sister?? Tell her, that she's supercute!!!
I'll say that to her, she will be happy!
Don't you think that many people consider you stupid?
Whaaaaat? Why?? Huh?
Hey Sarah are you together with TQ?
We're married!
Of course NOT!
Hi Sarah! I'm from Wien and I've got a question: what's your favourite food?
Lemon ice cream!!!
Is it true that you've been a backgroundsinger of Michael Jackson?
Yes! For two concerts, 1997 in Bremen!!
Sarah, what do you think about Harry Potter??????
Cute!!
How tall are you??????
1,78 m
Have your friends changed a lot because of your success???
No, my true friends will always be there! And the rest are unimportant...
How do you keep yourself pretty when you have so tight shedule?
You have no idea!
Sometimes I feel very beautiful
But one thing always helps me - it's orangejuice with a lemon in it!
Have you ever been scared that the murderer is right behind you while watching a horror film? That often happens to me!
Yeah! I love that feeling! Especially in Halloweenfilms... they scare me to death! :-)
Sarah, how old were you when you had your first boyfriend???????????????
I was 16.. That lasted for 3 years!
If you hadn't had any success with your singing career - what would you do then??????????????
I would have studied sea biology!
Do you want to have kids later??
Ohhh yeeeees!!! Soooo soooo many and even more grandchilder!!
What would you do, if Robbie Williams came to you and asked you to sing a duet with him - would you say yes? I hope so!!
Basically, he's cool!
But I think he's already "done" too many female artists!
I've heard that you've had a boob job, is that true????
That's rubbish! I wouldn't even have time for that!
Do you have a favourite movie??????
Green Tomatos, Purple und Dirty Dancing!
Do you surf on net on your spare time?
Yeah! Sometimes, but unfortunately I don't have much time :-(
Hello Sarah, what does the F tattoo in your neck stand for?
That's a Japanese sign and is called peace...
Do you wear contact lenses?
No!
Please, please, please tell me, have you ever been so nervous that you've made everything wrong?
Yes, I'm always nervous before performances, but luckily there haven't been any big mistakes yet
By the way, I'm more nervous to perform to a small audience, than in a big hall!
Have you ever taken any drugs?
Never! I haven't tried any drugs!
Do you pay attention to your figure?
Not really.. I eat what I want and still remain healthy!
I've never been on a diet!
What do you really think of Bravo??????
BRAVO has believed in me from the day one, and supported me! And I'll never forget that!
By the way, this morning I had a fotoshoot for BRAVO here in Müchen!
Do you have a favourite program in TV?
Yes, Ally McBeal!
Do you like babys???
Babys are very cute!!!
How do you react to negative press?
I rarely read what's written about me!
What are you afraid of?
That something would happen to my family...
They're the most important thing in my life!
Do you like chocolate?
I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvve chocolate!!
What's your favourite holiday resort????????
Kenia! I'd like to go to a safari and and see the wild animals!
Sarah, my biggest dream is to talk to you, please say hello to me!!!!
Hello my fan! :-)
When was your first kiss?
When I was 14!
Was good :-)
I think you look a bit like a foreigner! Where does that come?
I have some American roots... And also some Irish!
How was your puberty
Heights and depths! I asked a lot from my mum, but didn't always do what she said :-)
How many times did it took you to get your driver lisence?
You're very insolent :-) Do you drive a car yourself?
Please, please, please Sarah: tell me, what plans do you have for the future?
My album "Green Eyed Soul" will be out on 26. November
And if it does good, I'll do a tour next year!!
Do you answear your fan mail yourself?
I reply ONLY myself! That's why it might takes a little longer...
How can I get your autograph, please reply me!
Go to my homepage: www.sarahconnor.com - There's some information about my fanclub!
Is the girl in your video your sister?
Yes! It's my little sister in the video!
She's called Sophia-Luisa (nickname Lulu) and is 9 years old!
Why don't you dance in your music videos?
It just hasn't happened yet... . I'll dance in the next one for sure, promised! :-)
What season do you like the most?
Summer!
Do you have any piercings?
Yes, in my belly-button!
Do you like wearing make-up?
Yeah, I'm a make-up fan.. most of the time I'm wearing make up.. and in home I don't wear any!
What did you mean, when you said that your fans are important for you???
You're the most important thing for me! I'm happy, that I can speak to you directly! :-)
Who's the boy in your latest video???
Marcal, isn't he cute? :-))
Hiya Sarah! Would you describe yourself as a humorous person?
Yeah, in any case! Humor is very important.. I need to have positive people around me...
Do you have internet or a PC in home?
Yes, I have a PC with internet connection!
Are you afraid of importunate fans?
Sometimes fans can do very odd things, but everything has went well so far...
Do you have a homepage?
Yes! www.sarahconnor.com!
Do you always have a minder with you???
Rubbish!
Please, please answear this question: have you already had a French kiss?
Sure, otherwise I wouldn't sing about them ;-)
Was your puberty exicting?????
Superexciting! When I think back, I don't have the feeling, that it's over yet ...
How long was your longest relationship???
3 1/2 years
Did you read Bravo when you were younger?
Yes!
Are you afraid of death????????????
No, not really... I can honestly say that I don't think about it.. I don't think I like the thought...
Do you believe in supernatural things? (witches and so)
I never say never..!
Please answear me! I'm only allowed to chat when you're there, otherwise not!! Who's the boy in your video??
He's Marcel and he's from Hungary!
Has the story of "From Sarah With Love" happened to you?
When I wrote the song, I had just split up with my boyfriend... The song helped me to process my feelings...
Do you have any pets ????????????
Yeah, I have two dogs, Donna and Luka!
Last question, please!
What's your biggest dream?
That my family and my friends will be healthy and my life will stay exactly how it is now!
Sorry everyone, it's 19 o'clock and Sarah has to go!
Ok, my darlings.. It was nice to chat with you... Biiiig Kisses! Your Sarah!

Няма коментари: