събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Bravo, November 2001

Sexy Sarah:
"Kissing is more beautiful than sex!"
Bravo, November 2001

Third single, third hit! Sarah Connor is currently number 1 in the German charts with her ballad "From Sarah With Love". In an interview with Bravo, the soulsinger from Delmenhorst speaks about success, family and the great love!

Bravo: A bit over six months ago you were a nobody. Now you're a real star. Is it hard for you to still live "normally" now?
Sarah: Unfortunately, yes. Even though I always try that on my free time. But when I go out in Delmenhorst with my best friend, we try to forget about it, because after all, I would be recognized and talked about anyway. We just can't be chatting in a café in peace.
Bravo: In moments like that, do you get angry at your fans?
Sarah: Not at all. I used to be like that too. Quite the opposite: It makes me happy when people are interested in me and like my music. I just have to accept that the only place I won't be bothered in is at home and that everyone knows my face.
Bravo: Who was your idol?
Sarah: I was and still am a massive fan of Michael Jackson. I think he's brilliant. Also his newer CDs. I was even on stage as a statist at his concert in Bremen four and a half years ago. I was chosen there from my school. When I was standing face-to-face with him, I was so nervous I thought I'd die and could only stumble "I love you".
Bravo: Your new single "From Sarah With Love" is a sung loveletter. Is that your most personal song?
Sarah: Definitely. Always when I had bad times, or good times as well, with a guy, I used to write down my feelings right from my soul. That has always helped me to process my experiences.
Bravo: Is the song about someone particular?
Sarah: Yeah. When I had completed writing the lyrics, I could finally end my relationship with him emotionally as well. It's also a bit funny: now I feel like I'm going to tell something very personal to the audience when I have to sing the song on stage.
Bravo: Is the song about your relationship with Martin from the boyband Touché?
Sarah: No. The person the song is about, was a few years later actually.
Bravo: Are you single at the moment or is Sarah in love?
Sarah: (laughs) Basically I'm single. But there is someone who I often call and who I often send SMSs to. There's a big spark between us. Maybe something will happen. You're actually the first to hear about it. I won't still tell his name as long as nothing is for sure.
Bravo: Your video "French Kissing" was very erotic, very sexy. How important is sex for you?
Sarah: Very important. Even though, I think kissing is much nicer. I love kissing. And that's exactly what "French Kissing" is about. Not only about sex...
Bravo: Your first album "Green Eyed Soul" will be released on 26th November. Your singles have all done good in the charts and you have a busy interview schedule. Where and how do you celebrate christmas?
Sarah: Definitely at home with my whole family. That's about 30 people. We celebrate xmas quite traditionally; we sing christmas songs and play them on the piano. I can't imagine being anywhere else or going out on that day. I wanna be with my family!

Няма коментари: