събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Bravo Girl! interview

Bravo Girl! interview
The sexy newcomer talks about "French Kissing" and her first kiss.

Girl!: Tell us about your first "French Kiss"...
Sarah: That was in a disco when I was 14. I was dancing to Bon Jovi's "Always" with some boy. Suddenly he kissed me and I wasn't sure what to do technically - so I used my tongue a bit, and he said: "Wow, you're a great kisser!" My first "French Kiss!"
Girl!: What's worth a sin for you?
Sarah: I love lemonicecream! I can't stop eating it! I love everything sweet...
Girl!: Are you so direct in your private life that you are in your songs?
Sarah: Absolutely! Boys are often afraid to talk to me. I also make the first move. That's me - I'm in control! (laughs)
Girl!: What do you do when you have a day off?
Sarah: Ha, ha - next question, I don't have time to take days off. But if I had one, I would visit my family and just relax!
Girl!: What can't you live without?
Sarah: Without my electric toothbrush and my cell phone...

Няма коментари: