събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Sexy Sarah is back (Max)

Sexy Sarah is back
Max, November 2004

For almost a year Sarah was off the limelight, brought her son Tyler to world and married the former Natural star Marc Terenzi. Now the popstar is back – with new music and her first erotic photoshoot as a mum. In the interview the 24 year old spoke about her time in Florida and her new life between a child and a career.

Max: Mrs Connor, you look super-slim in the Max photos. And you just brought your son Tyler to the world in the beginning of February. How did you get so fit?
Sarah: I lost more than 25 kg with the help of a personal trainer. I exercised twice a day, two hours in the morning and still one hour in the evening. I also ate as low-fat food as possible. Now I'm slimmer than before the pregnancy and I feel better as a sexy mum than ever.
Max: For almost a year, you took a break from being a singer. Where were you?
Sarah: I flew to Florida in the end of 2003. Marc, my husband had a lot to do in the USA and I wanted to be with him. It was really relaxing for me as it was the first time I could take a little distance to the whole haste in Germany. No one knows me in Florida, that was very enjoyable. For the first few months after the birth, we were totally concentrated on the little one to get back to our rhythm. It was nice to experience a pretty normal everyday life that neither of us really knew about anymore.
Max: How has your life changed since you became a mother?
Sarah: My attitude to some things has changed. I've matured a lot, I'm thankful of the smallest things and I've found some new sides in me. My own little family gives me normality, my life is now perfect. I wake up with Tyler in the mornings and I can't act like such a diva anymore, getting up in the noon and getting a massage right after. I'm now ready to wake up any time of the day.
Max: How do you combine the child and the career?
Sarah: For me, it's not even an option to only stay at home. But leaving my child at home and not seeing when he gets his first tooth or hearing when he says the first word is not one either. When I'm on the road, the little one is always there. If I have to be away for one day or one night, my family looks after him then.
Max: You wanted to get married before Tyler's birth, but that didn't happen. Why?
Sarah: Our plans were changed when I flew to Florida earlier than planned. That's why we only got married on 29th february in Delmenhorst. That was a pretty secretive event. Not even our guests knew about it. We officially invited them for a big dinner for Tyler. Marc did a speech where he introduced me as his wife and our friend were so suprised! I'm now Mrs Terenzi, Sarah Terenzi. We're still gonna have our big, white wedding later.
Max: How did Marc propose you?
Sarah: It was on 13th June 2004. I had my birthday then and we were at our favourite hotel, the "Grand Hyatt" in Berlin. He had organised a quite romantic dinner in my room. There were flowers everywhere and I thought it was all for my birthday. Then he opened the shutter doors of the bedroom and there was a small handwritten book by him laying near my present. He wanted me to read the book straight away. I did that and in the end, it said: "Sarah, will you marry me?" That was such a suprise. I totally melted and the answear was yes, of course.
Max: You're German, Marc is American. What language do you speak with your son?
Sarah: In the beginning I always spoke with Tyler in English as I wanted Marc to understand what I say. But Marc is taking German lessons at the moment and understands the language better and better. Because of that I'll be speaking with Tyler in German and English with Marc. So that Tyler will grow to be bilingual.
Max: It's been recently written on the press that you're the reason to the split of Marc's band Natural...
Sarah: That's absolute nonsense. I've got nothing to do with that. The members of the band will go their own ways now and all agreed to split up after 5 years. Marc is 27 years old and makes his own decisions. He wants to continue making music and will be heard in another band. I'm gonna support him in everything he does.
Max: Marc and you both travel a lot on your own. Doesn't that affect the relationship?
Sarah: When we both miss each other really much, we fly to each other for the night. But the amount of travelling also keeps our relationship fresh. It's a lot nicer for me when both of us are on the road and then we're always so happy and excited to meet each other again, than so that the other would always sit at home waiting for the other to finally come back.
Max: Where are you at home then?
Sarah: At the moment we're both based in Germany where I'm working on my new album. When we have more time we spend time in our house in sunny Orlando.
Max: Your new single "Living To Love You" is out soon and an album will follow. What should we wait from it?
Sarah: The single "Living to Love you" is a ballad, that I dedicated to Marc and Tyler. The music on the album is a bit more grown-up, but like before, very sexy. The lyrics are very open. It's a personal, but very energetic album. I just wanna say: I'm back again, I'm young and I wanna have fun!

Няма коментари: