събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

Sarah had a lot to say in 2007. The life with Summer, her love to old soul classics, talking about breast cancer and of course the three S's. For today's present we've translated two interviews - a sexy and a serious themed one. And as if that wasn't enough; we've also scanned both of them in HQ, so you can also view the wonderful pictures that accompanied the articles. Not more long to go until Christmas, have you got all your presents yet? We have ;-)

The secret of her love

She's already damaged a wall out of jealousy! Nevertheless Sarah (27) loves her Marc (29) more than anything - though there is someone she's gladly have an affair with. Who? She'll tell it here...

Yam!: When do you get jealous - if Marc flirts with a woman who's like you or who's a total opposite of you?
Sarah: Probably more if she's a total opposite. He's already got the original at home anyway. The dangerous thing with Marc is certainly that he doesn't have a certain type of woman that he prefers. He likes tall, blonde and long legs, but sometimes also dark hair, a bit curvier or latin-esque.

Is there a woman who he'd have a "free lisence" for?
Sarah: Well... We've got this deal that if Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would sometimes like to have dinner with us, then we'd be allowed to go. He with Brad and I with Angelina. Or the other way round (laughs)?

Have you yet had a row because of jealousy?
Sarah: Yeah, at the beginning of our relationship. I kicked a hole in the wall out of fury then! We were very freshly together and I was visiting him in America for the first time. In hindsight I have to admit that my fit wasn't totally justified. When your relationship is so fresh, you first have to break the old contacts. Anyway, I had read a very straightforward email from a girl on his computer and I totally flipped out. Back then he used to have a place in Orlando with a mate and the houses there are very lightly built, of some kind of cardboard material that's very unstable. Then Marc totally flipped out: "Damn it, this is not my house and this is gonna be sold next week!" Then I had to call his friend who owned the house and tell him a made up story: While we were moving out the television slipped from my hands and hit the wall. But apparently Marc has forgiven me. After all, he said "I do" at our wedding...

...that was public thanks to the "Sarah & Marc In Love" series on Pro7. Would you do that again?
Sarah: No! I don't regret it, but there will never be a sequel. That'd be too much for me...

Have you changed a lot of your house since the tv show?
Sarah: Very much! The kitchen is new, the colour of the exterior is different, we've had a large pool built on the property and palmtrees planted! We also have all the furniture from our house in Florida that we've sold.

Is there something in your star life that you'd like to hide from your children Tyler and Summer? Your latest video "Sexual Healing" for example?
Sarah: I don't need to hide anything. Tyler isn't allowed to watch TV yet. Only programs that we've picked from DVDs and also only in English. He still thinks our television can only speak English (grins).


"I fear for my breasts!"

Sarah commits herself to a fight against breastcancer. In Yam! the singer talks openly about her reasons and her experiences at the gynecologist.

Sarah Connor has got everything she used to dream of before: a beautiful house, a great husband, two lovely children and a big bank account with many zeros. Now she uses her celebrity status for a good cause: the 27-year old is an ambassador for KOMEN Germany. The organization has been fighting against breast cancer in Germany since 1999 and searches for means to cure the illness.

Yam!: Are there personal reasons involved in your desicion to commit to the battle against breast cancer?
Sarah: I haven't been affected myself, if that's what you mean. However there are two women in my circle of friends that have had the diagnosis. I commit to it now to enlighten people. For me it's about women and girls being able to talk about a subject like breast cancer quite openly - also amongst themselves.

Have you got a piece of advice for all girls and women?
Sarah: Grope yourselves and let your gynecologist do a preventive examination for you regularly!

Do you follow your advice youself?
Sarah: Of course!

Because you're afraid?
Sarah: Anyone can get breast cancer! And of course I'm also worried about my breasts!

How have the examinations been for you?
Sarah: There's always a nervous feeling in the stomach, just like in my Aids test during my pregnancy. That's done regularly. You're of course quite sure that you don't have it - and still you pee in your pants out of fear of the residual risk. That's totally absurd! With breast cancer the chance of healing is 80 percent - but only in the early diagnosis! And when you get checked regularly, you get more experienced with the subject.

Smoking, for example, is a risk factor - you quit that in June. How are you now?
Sarah: Very good! I gained three kilos after that, but they're gone again.

No more nicotine - do you live completely without habits?
Sarah:
The first weeks after I quit I ate more often, had times when I ate really much, but that's done now. I'm very happy with my life as a non-smoker. For ages I haven't had to get out at nights and freeze my butt off...

Do you have other habits?
Sarah: Yes, I like to push things away from me. I tend to ignore certain things out of laziness. They can be small things. For example, at the moment I've got a lot of photos piling up that should be glued into a photo album, it's a total chaos in my office and I need to tidy up stuff like that. And I spend too much money in unimportant things! Sunglasses, shoes, clothes. I don't get attacks like that very often, but when I do, my credit card glows. Luckily we live in Wildeshausen, you can't do much luxury shopping there (laughs)...

Няма коментари: