събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

"Now I know exactly what I want!" (Bravo)

"Now I know exactly what I want!"
Bravo, February 2005

Short, fringy hair and a warm laughter: you've never seen the sexy soul queen like this before! In Bravo, she tells everything about the change.

Sarah Connor is nervous as she is styled for our photoshooting in the Hyatt Hotel in Berlin. After all, it's her "first time" today. She's never been properly photographed with her new short hair cut before. We had to catch our breath as well when she stood in front of us: the 24-year-old looks great - but quite different. Due to the fresh iro haircut the 178 cm tall singer looks even taller. And she shines with this fringy haircut: here's a selfconfident lady, who knows what she wants...

Bravo: Wow, we hardly recognize you anymore. Pretty brave of you to change so much!
Sarah: Yeah, of course, but I've wanted to try this out for a long time - I just didn't dare to do it! I've gotten a lot of selfconfidence since I became a mother a year ago. Therefore it was a time for a new look!
Bravo: When did you finally decide to get this haircut done?
Sarah: A bit before christmas. I got it done before I flew to Mexico for holidays with my husband Marc and our son Tyler. So that I'd have time to get used to it myself!

The idea to this haircut came from two real professionals: Gianni and Tobi from the "Lippert's Friseure" hair salon in Munich. However, Sarah didn't go and visit them, they visited Sarah in her home in Delmenhorst with 3 suitcases: "We talked with Sarah over coffee. She was cool with the idea", Tobi tells. They cut her hair in her kitchen. It took a total of five hours - and wasn't interrupted by Marc's critical reviews.

Bravo: But what did Tyler think about your new haircut?
Sarah: (laughs) As he saw me for the first time, he screamed so loud out of shock, that Marc had to take him in his arms and comfort him!

Sarah's fans reactions on her new haircut varied a lot as well. In the guestbook of her official homepage the opinions went from "wondeful" to "dreadful".

Bravo: Are you interested in what others think of you?
Sarah: Of course, but what only really matters is that I feel comfortable about myself. That's something I've learned in the last few years!

Няма коментари: