събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

From A to Z (Bravo)

Sarah Connor: A - Z
Bravo, January 2002

Webmaster's note: As the interview was originally in German and I translated it to English, the words which began with one letter in German, begin with another in English, so I kept the original German words here as well, cause it won't be from A-Z, if it's in English!

Aberglaube - superstition: "I wear an Egyptian chain for luck!"
Badezimmer - bathroom: "I need at least one hour in the bathroom each morning!"
Connor: "Is not my first artist name. I used to call myself Sarah Gray before!"
Delmenhorst: "I love my home town and I'll keep living there!"
Entspannung - tension: "I prevent stress with music from Aretha Franklin and Michael Jackson."
Feuchte Träume - wet dreams: "I have no problem with being a sexsymbol."
Glaube - faith: "I'm religious, but I don't belong to church!"
Hüte - a hat: "My thing. I think hat and sun glasses are sexy."
Idol: "I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson!"
Joggen - jogging: "It's a must: I go jogging every other day."
Kinder - children: "I love children very much and later on, I'd like to have at least three."
Liebeskummer - love problems: "I process them by writing them into songs"
Musical - a musical: "When I was 15 I played in 'Linie 1'. That was great!"
Nase - nose: "I don't like my nose. I think it's too big!"
One-Night-Stands: "Sometimes quite hot. But not always..."
Pferde - horses: "My passion. Earlier I even rode in competitions."
Qualmen - smoking: "I stopped it four weeks ago!"
Rote Beete - read meat: "My least favourite food!"
Sex: "Important. Without sex, life would be boring, wouldn't it!?"
Traummann - dream man: "Above all, he's got to make me laugh!"
Unterwäsche - underwear: "Makes sexy. My motto: less is more!"
Vegetarierin - vegetarist: "I haven't eaten any meat for years."
Wurst - sausage: "Won't be on my breakfast table."
XXL: "I like all sizes of... boys!"
Yoga: "I used to do it. Now I like Fitness and Wellness more."
Zicke - chick: "I never was and will never be. Those chicks on the media get on my nerves!"

Няма коментари: