събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

FHM

FHM interview - November 2002

Wyclef Jean was amazed by Sarah Connor's body, her long legs and her blonde hair. We had a photoshoot with her in the beginning of her career, in July 2001, but as she made it to the 28th place in the 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2002, we just had to do another photoshoot. And you can see the results here. [you can see the results when you go to the gallery section of this site :)]

FHM: Your single's called One Nite Stand (Of Wolves And Sheep). Whose experiences is the song based on? Yours or Wyclef's?
Sarah: Mine. Of course the song can refer to a classical one-night-stand situation, but this is about learning something from it. There are many wolves that are dressed like sheep, who seem nice at first sight. For example, when I get to know someone, woman or man, and think that I can trust him/her, then afterwards it turns out that I was wrong.
FHM: Let's talk about the classical one-night-stands.
Sarah: One-night-stand is an experience that on the next morning the other says that: "Okay, it was cool", or: "It should never have happened."
FHM: Is Wyclef a wolf dressed like a sheep?
Sarah: To me, he was always very open. He has a great sense of humour.
FHM: And otherwise?
Sarah: He's very charming and also someone, who irritates me a bit.
FHM: What do you mean, irritates you?
Sarah: Don't know...
FHM: What did he say then?
Sarah: He made a lot of compliments and was very supportive, but he didn't say it straight enough. But that's just his style and I had to accept that.
FHM: He didn't try to go futher with you?
Sarah: We flirted with each other and understood each other very well. We have a very intensive relationship. Musical of course. He practically knows me inside out.
FHM: Knows you inside out?
Sarah: I forgot that I was speaking with FHM. I, of course, meant it in a mental way.
FHM: So it wasn't more than that?
Sarah: We call each other regularly, but still don't know when we'll meet again.
FHM: What exactly do you have in your cell phone?
Sarah: It's the new I-Mode. But I still can't use all the functions on it as I don't have a contract, I actually bought it just for the ringtones. I do have 2 other phones too, but I just love the ringtones.
FHM: What do guys send you to impress you?
Sarah: Oh, they send me some really cute things. Some write that their letter is not a typical fan letter, that they really want to know me. Sometimes I phone to them and invite them to a concert. One wanted to give me a rabbit, but I said him: "I'm sorry, but I'm on tour right now so I really wouldn't have time for it"
FHM: What's the weirdest thing that has been sent to you?
Sarah: A used condom. That wasn't so nice.
FHM: How did your friends react to your earlier FHM photos?
Sarah: Oh, the guys that I know came to me and said: "Wow, great pictures!" Do I like the pictures myself is another question, though.
FHM: Why are you so critical with yourself?
Sarah: I don't think I look good in photos.

Няма коментари: