събота, 15 декември 2007 г.

The discriminating sexbomb (Maxim)

Sarah Connor - the discriminating Sexbomb
Maxim: After winning the German music award "Echo", you're going to tour in Germany. Will you wear the transparent dress - which stole the headlines back in January when you wore it on "Wetten dass..?" - on your tour?
Sarah: There was only one copy of that dress and it was sold in an auction. And I won't wear it again, that's for sure. Wearing that dress on "Wetten dass..?", was a mistake, and I really didn't expect that kind of reaction at all. After that, everyone talked only about my skin colored knickers and, for example, not about the fact, that I sang live. In the future, I have to pay more attention in what I say and what I do. I mean, you won't see very daring outfits on my tour. That is part of my personality. That simply belongs to Sarah Connor.

Maxim: The hot outfit, which you wear in the Maxim pictures, is a blue Flokati-Bikini. Do you rather wear a bikini or a one-piece swimsuit on the beach?
Sarah: I really liked the bikini, but for wearing it on a beach, it's too tight, because this flexible material easily slips off. In addition I have a very female body and some chest, that's why I don't wear very short or small bikinis, instead I wear the normal cut model. They suit me the best.

Maxim: Are you satisfied with your body?
Sarah: I'm very critical of every part of me. But after all, I'm quite satisfied. That's the way I was made. And I would never go to a plastic surgery. I especially like the tattoo on my neck, it's an asian character of peace. It was made when I was 16. My neck was the only place where I could consider taking a tattoo, though that's one of the most sensitive places. And it really hurt a lot.

Maxim: In your hit single, "From Sarah With Love", you write a love letter to your ex-boyfriend. Who still writes letters today at all, in the SMS age?
Sarah: When I'm in love and have a relationship - I'm not having one at the moment - I do write love letters. I also like to hide small notepapers with nice messages on my partner's things, which he will find later - for example in his calendar. Or then in the morning, if I have to leave very early, I write something lovely on the mirror with a lipstick.

Maxim: Your debut CD "Green Eyed Soul" is mostly about love and sex. Are you a good lover?
Sarah: What do you mean with that? Am I good in bed?

Maxim: Mmmh, well you can say it in that way too...
Sarah: I think, that it's also about the partner. I wouldn't say that I'm a good lover for everyone. The man that I'm with has to make me laugh and be as passionate as me. Then I'm very creative, spontaneous and like having sex in unusual places.

Maxim: What places for example
Sarah: (laughs) I guess I'll keep it to myself.

Maxim: Shame. You met the singer and songwriter Wyclef Jean - who has already worked with big stars like Whitney Houston - in Colonge a while ago. Will he maybe be on your next album?
Sarah: He offered me a collaboration and I liked the idea very much. We have been phoning to each other almost every day and we're really good friends. Otherwise I have a really good production team ad I'd like to keep working with them.

Maxim: You can be seen live on tour starting from 8th April - when did you go to your first concert?
Sarah: It was a concert of Michael Jackson in 1998 in Hamburg. As a teenager I was a big Michael Jackson fan. The walls in my room were full of Michael Jackson posters. Michael Jackson was the only man in my life until I was 13, the man that I would marry. In the end of his "The Way You Make Me Feel"-video in 1987 he kissed a woman. That broke my world and I just wanted to cry...

Maxim: How is it with your fans? Do you sometimes find a naked male fan lying on your hotelbed?
Sarah: Haven't found one yet. But the house of my parents became a meeting place for my fans. Some are waiting there all day long, my parents already know them with names and ask them for tee when it's bad wheather. And I get about 700 letters a week. I often get some nice gifts, but sometimes I get very direct proposals. Once I even got a used condom in post, but of course, I'm not happy to get that kind of presents.

Maxim: You're talking very fast. Sometimes I find it diffucult to follow...
Sarah: (laughs) I have talked like that since I was a child. My dad always said: Your head is so fast that your tongue finds it hard to follow. And I say straight what I think. Because of that, I sometimes say very bad things. But speaking fast is part of my personality. And when I adjust myself, it doesn't sound genuine anymore. Actually, if I speak slower and have many pauses, I always forget what I was going to say.

Няма коментари: